Vegan Creamy Broccoli Soup
In this blog, we will talk about Vegan Creamy Broccoli Soup since it is officially soup season. Here is a warm and comforting soup that one can tuck into and indulge and it is perfect for the chilly weather. Most importantly, it is plant-based, guilt-free and completely vegan. The soup combines the goodness of broccoli and coconut to give us the ultimate balanced and healthy meal. Pair it with your favourite crackers or toast and you will find yourself making this recipe almost every week!
To know more about the benefits of broccoli in your diet check out this.
Serves – 4
Prep time- 20 mins
Cooking time- 20 mins
- Broccoli Florets- 200g
- Onion, Sliced- 50g
- Garlic minced- 5g
- Celery, chopped- 10g
- PlantMade Vegan Coconut Milk powder- 2 tbsp
- Vegetable stock/ Water- 2l
- Desiccated Coconut- To garnish
- Pumpkin seeds- To garnish
- Olive oil- To Garnish
- Salt and Pepper- To taste
- Oil-2 tbsp
- In a pan, add in some oil and garlic. Sautée until golden brown.
- Add the onions and celery and cook until soft and translucent and add the broccoli florets.
- Pour in the water and let all the ingredients cook in it until softened well.
- Using a hand blender or a blender, blend all the contents into a very fine and smooth soup.
- In a bowl, dissolve the PlantMade Vegan Coconut Milk Powder and add it to the soup.
- Bring the soup to a boil and season well.
- To serve, pour the soup into bowls, garnish with desiccated coconut, pumpkin seeds and a drizzle of olive oil.