- Heat the oil in saucepan
- Add onion and saute until they start to brown
- Add garlic and ginger or other vegetables of your choice and a pinch of salt as per taste and saute for a minute.
- Pour the Anda Bhurji Mix from the bottle, mix well and saute.
- Cook the mixture on medium heat for about five minutes, stirring frequently.
- Your vegan scrambled eggs are ready. Garnish and Serve.
- Cut the vegetables of your choice, like onion tomato, capsicum etc.
- Mix them with the Anda Bhurji Mix and add salt of your choice..
- Heat the oil of your choice in a small non-stick frying pan for a minute or so.
- Pour the Mix into the pan, tilt the pan ever so slightly from one side to another to allow the mix to swirl and cover the surface of the pan completely.
- Let the mixture cook for about 3 mins and then turn it.
- Cook for another 3 mins.
- Your vegan omelette is ready. Garnish and Serve.