Haldi Kesar Milk Powder
This is a Vegetarian product.
- Made from Premium Quality Vegan coconut milk powder.
- PlantMade Haldi Kesar/ Turmeric Saffron coconut milk is a great for people with Lactose intolerance
- Tasty alternative for people following a Keto Diet.
- Haldi and Kesar are natural immunity boosters.
- Coconut Milk has low GI and keeps you feeling engergised for longer
- Gluten Free, No Preservatives, No GMOs, No Artificial Colors, & No Soy.
- It is free from all major allergens.
- Filled with the goodness of natural Haldi and real Kesar to give you a comforting cup every-time.
- Mix the Haldi Kesar Mylk powder in hot water in 1:3 Ratio for making a delicious cup of Haldi Kesar Mylk in 30 seconds
- Every cup of coconut milk contains protein, calcium, iron, vitamin A and Vitamin C for your daily needs.
Benefits of Turmeric
Indians have been using turmeric in their diet, cooking, and for medicinal purposes for ages. Now even conventional science is realising the wide range of benefits of turmeric. Turmeric contains compounds with medicinal properties called curcuminoids, the most important of these is curcumin.
Curcumin is the main bioactive ingredient in turmeric. Let’s see some benefits of turmeric.
1.Anti Cancer Properties: Tumeric has been found to be effective in preventing and treating cancer. The anticancer potential of curcumin stems from its ability to suppress proliferation of a wide variety of tumour cells. The best part about turmeric is that it is not toxic even at high doses.
Curcumin has been found to affect cancer growth, development and spread at the molecular level negatively . Studies have shown that curcumin can contribute to the death of cancerous cells and reduce the growth of new blood vessels in tumours and the spread of cancer. There are numerous studies which have studied and found turmeric effective against cancer.
2.Anti Inflammatory (Arthritis Treatment): Arthritis is a common problem these days especially in people of old age. Arthritis is the swelling and tenderness of joints. There are different types of Arthritis most of which involve inflammation in the joints. Curcumin has been found to be a potent anti-inflammatory compound.
Check out our Blog on –https://plantmade.in/turmeric-kesar-plant-based-milk/