PLANTMADE™ is a trademark of Four Pursuits Ventures Private Limited (‘Company’) a company registered under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013. The domain name plantmade.in is owned by the Company.
The Company respects your privacy and values the trust placed on it. By using or accessing this website/app, you confirm you are accepting and agreeing and give your consent to the collection, storage and use of information relating to you.
INFORMATION COLLECTED ONLINE
The Website gathers navigational information about the areas of the Website that visitors visit. This information allows us to see which areas of our Website are most visited and helps us improve the quality of your online experience by providing more of the most visited and desired features and services. Additional non-personally identifiable information such as domain type, browser version, and service provider may be collected, which will provide information regarding the general use of the Website.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- In connection with your use of the Website, PM receives, stores and processes data which may include personal information and sensitive personal data or information, as defined under Applicable Law (“Personally identifiable information”).
- Categories of Personally identifiable information collected online include your name, mailing address, email id, telephone number, mobile phone number, etc. We collect and use such information from you for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
– To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
– To communicate necessary account and product/service related information from time to time;
– To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
– To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
– To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
– To provide you with information and offers on products and services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners, that we believe would be of interest to you.
- Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
- We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
- If you allow PM to access your contacts (including a contact number, email id etc.), it enables PM to subscribe you and your contacts to promotional emails, messages, ongoing offers etc., and through this permission you and your contacts will be able to access a variety of social features such as inviting your friends to try our app, send across referral links to your friends, etc. We may also use this information to make recommendations of vegan items you placed. This information will be synced from your phone and stored on our servers.
- Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address etc.) on the Website. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure website [of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted], and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
- The Company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
- To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the website/app and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Company.
- Transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
- The Website also automatically collects your Internet Protocol address, the domain name used, the type of browser and operating system you use, the date and time of your visit to the Website, and the web pages or services visited.
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA SITE PAGES
- Personally identifiable information may be collected directly by the Website through certain social media pages and may also be collected by the social media site hosting PM ’s social media page, as applicable.
- The social media sites where PM has its social media pages may provide aggregate information and analysis to PM about visitors’ use of our social media pages. This allows us to better understand and analyze our user growth, general demographic information about the users of our social media pages, and users’ interaction with content on our social media pages. Overall, this information may be used to help us understand the type of visitors and users of our social media pages and their use of the content
USING INFORMATION, WE COLLECT ONLINE
- We use the information we collect via the Website or PM’s social media pages, to establish a relationship and communicate with you; to understand who visits the Website and how we may improve our services to meet the preferences and expectations; to respond to requests for information; meet requirements imposed by law.
- You understand, agree and acknowledge that our collection, storage and processing of your Personally identifiable information is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of PM . You further understand, agree and acknowledge that your Personally identifiable information which is classified as sensitive personal information as per Applicable Law is considered necessary for PM to provide various services on its Website to you and for your usage of the Website and other services provided by PM in relation to the Website.
- Providing information to us is your choice. If you no longer wish to receive our communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included on our Websites from time to time, or by emailing us at customer service.
INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
- We may use third parties to assist us with this Website. Some examples of the assistance that may be provided to us by third party service providers include: processing payments, monitoring site activity, providing fraud prevention services, conducting surveys, administering and sending mobile messages, administering emails. You hereby consent to the transfer to and processing of your personally identifiable information by such service providers.
- We may disclose specific information about you if required by Applicable Law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of the Website, the Website itself, or the public.
- We will ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that the third parties and agents employed by us for the purposes of the Website are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to Personally identifiable information provided by the users and to use it strictly for the purposes of the Website only.
If you are visiting the Website from outside India, your connection will be through servers located in India, and information that you provide will be processed and maintained by us in our web servers and internal systems located in India. With respect to Personally identifiable information you provide to PM on the social media pages, once received by PM from the social media sites, it is maintained and processed by us on servers and internal systems located in India.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO WE USE THEM?
The Website uses a browser feature known as a cookie, which itself does not contain personally identifiable information, although it will enable us to relate your use of the Website to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided. Information collected via cookies may include the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave the Website, the internet protocol address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the world wide web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, your mobile device and mobile operating system (if you are accessing the Website using a mobile device), as well as the name of your ISP or your mobile carrier. We may also receive location data passed from third party services or GPS-enabled devices that you have enabled. The cookies are typically stored on your computer’s hard drive. Information collected from cookies is used by the Website to evaluate its effectiveness, analyze trends, and administer the Website. The information collected from cookies allows us to determine such things as which parts of the Website are most visited and difficulties our visitors may experience in accessing the Website. With this knowledge, we can improve the quality of your experience on our Website by recognizing and delivering more of the most desired features and information, as well as by resolving difficulties. You can refuse, remove or block cookies by turning them off in your browser. If you have set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, you will receive a warning message with each cookie.
The Company does not retain any information collected for any longer than is reasonably considered necessary by us, or such period as may be required by applicable laws. The Company may be required to disclose any information that is lawfully sought from it by a judicial or other competent body pursuant to applicable laws.
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES
We use third-party service provider(s) to assist us in better understanding the use of the Website. Our service provider(s) will place cookies on your computer and will receive information that we select that will inform us of things such as how visitors navigate around the Website, identify which features are most used, identify which Products are browsed, and aggregate purchasing information. Our service provider(s) analyzes this information and provides us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service provider(s) will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors’ interests in the Website and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider(s) may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are visiting the Website.
- PRIVACY OF CHILDREN ON OUR WEBSITE
PM does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children under the age of eighteen (18). No information should be submitted to the Website by visitors less than eighteen (18) years of age, and by submitting information to the Website you are affirming that you are at least eighteen (18) years old. We are not liable for any damages that may result from the user’s misrepresentation of age.
- DIRECT MARKETING
We only use your Personally identifiable information for direct marketing purposes if we have your consent or are otherwise allowed to do so by law. [You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.] You have the right not to ask us to process your Personally identifiable information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use such data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com.
- SECURITY STATEMENT
We operate secure data networks provided by industry standard firewall and password protection systems to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While we use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, we cannot guarantee that data will always remain secure due to transmission errors, outside events, third party hacking or other causes. We will comply with all Applicable Laws and make any legally required disclosures regarding breaches of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of personal data consistent with our ability to determine the scope of a breach and our obligations to law enforcement. PM limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and PM employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. In addition, it is our policy to never send your financial information via email. As an added safeguard, the Website does not collect and store credit card information.
We shall maintain and preserve Personal Information under our control for durations as specified by Applicable Law in this regard.
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. If you would like to make such a subject access request, please send us a letter at the following address:
Four Pursuits Ventures, 8D, Vandana Building, 11 Tolstoy Marg, New Delhi-110001
or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Subject Access Request” in the subject line.
You are also be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of any personally identifiable information that we hold about you and have it amended as appropriate, upon written notice to
Four Pursuits Ventures, 8D, Vandana Building, 11 Tolstoy Marg, New Delhi-110001
2. GRIEVANCE OFFICER:
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Arjun Singh : 85279 97660.
3. YOUR CONSENT
4. QUESTIONS / CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our privacy practices, PLEASE EMAIL US AT: email@example.com to reach PM.