Kadahi Soya Chaap
|Bay leaf- 1|
|Whole red chili- 1|
|Coriander seeds- 2 tsp|
|Jeera- ½ tsp|
|Black pepper-1/2 tsp|
|Chili powder- to taste|
|Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp|
|Soaked soy beans-1/4 cup|
|Garlic- 1 tsp|
|Coriander leaves- to garnish|
- Toast the dry masalas until it releases its aroma. Pound it in a mortar and pestle until coarse.
- In a Khadai, add oil and finely chopped onions until golden brown. Add the finely chopped tomatoes, green chili, red chili powder and turmeric powder and cook slowly until the oil separates and begins to float.
- To make the Soya Chaap, Make a fine paste out of the soaked soya bean. Blanch the Soya nuggets and mince it. Make a dough out of these ingredients with flour and salt.
- Make small dumplings out of the dough and poach it until it floats on the surface.
- In a Khadai, add oil and chopped garlic. Add large dices capsicum and onions.
- Add the Soy Chaap and cook followed by the coarsely ground dry spice mix.
- Add the Onion tomato Masala.
- Add Finely chopped green chili, coriander leaves and finely chopped ginger.