Double Chocolate Brownie
|Drinking chocolate – 1 cup|
|Sugar – 1 ½ cup|
|Flour – 1 ½ cup|
|Compound chocolate – 3 cups|
|Baking powder – 2 gm|
|Baking soda – 2 gm|
|Cashew nuts – ½ cup|
|Flax seeds – ½ cup|
|Pumpkin seeds – 5gms|
|Oats – 5gms|
|Walnuts – 10gms|
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and whisk properly.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Make a paste from flax seeds and cashew nuts.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Whisk the dry and wet mixture together properly.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Pour the batter into a cake mould.
- Place the mould in the oven and bake for till centre is perfectly cooked.
- Cool the brownies and it is ready to served.