|Biscuit of your choice, powdered- 1 Cup|
|Oat Milk- 1 Cup|
|Cornstarch- 2 tbsp|
|Dark Chocolate- 200g|
- Mix the powdered biscuits and coconut oil to make a mixture resembling wet sand.
- Line a pie dish with the mixture and set in the fridge until firm.
- Melt the dark Chocolate in the microwave with intervals of 30 seconds, stirring in between each.
- Add the corn starch to the oat-milk and dissolve.
- Microwave the oat-milk slowly until it begins to thicken.
- Add this mixture into the melted chocolate and pour it into the tart shell.
- Let it set in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Slice up and serve.